Click Here For Free Blog Templates!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Dec 16, 2008

HOME SWEET HOME

Yeah!! We are home. oh how good it feels! We got home about 12 oclock ate some lunch, unpacked, cleaned a little, and I worked on fixing one of our computers and found that the mother board is part of the reason it doesn't work...its been a busy day...
We had a nice night at my daddy's last night. We watch Chuck and Heroes and then had breakfast at IHOP this morning before hitting the road. My dad asked "where was gas cheapest on your trip", my response had been home and boy was I right. When we got home today gas was 1.37!! How awesome is that? We paid up to 1.79 I think? (maybe that was high grade but I don't think it was).
I called Dr. Adinaro today to tell him that Dr. Ommen was going to try to call him and let him know what he thinks the next step should be. Since he hadn't heard from Dr. Ommen yet he said he would call him this afternoon. Around 5pm Dr. Adinaro called me back and said he had spoken with Dr. Ommen and if I could come in tomorrow morning. Therefore, I have an appointment tomorrow at 8:15am. Dan is going with my so that we can file all our paper work for our trip as it has to be done within 5 days of our return. (hey the faster we do it the faster we get our money!)
So tomorrow I will start having to pee tons which I am not looking forward to, but hopefully a low dose of this medication will do the trick!!
Cross your fingers!!
:)
We are now going out to Chili's for dinner with Jeremy, Esmie and baby Jayden for my birthday.. WAHOO!
Have a good night everyone!

0 comments: