Click Here For Free Blog Templates!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Dec 15, 2008

BIRTHDAY!!

yeahh! its my birthday and i am so excited! I dont know why so many people hate there birthdays but i LOVE having a day that is all about me, even though I share it with thousand of people (even some *distant* family members). I love that people think about me and wish me a happy birthday.
We left Momma Jeans this morning (Dan's mom) and are now at my dad's for the night. We are about 3.5 hours from home so we will be home early afternoon tomorrow. I am excited to be home and do laundry and clean up the house and just be home. I have had fun seeing Dan's family and stuff but I am def. ready to be home.
To those who wished me a happy birthday, THANK YOU. To those who didn't... you suck!! lol :) but i still love ya!

Nite!

0 comments: