Click Here For Free Blog Templates!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Dec 11, 2008

Day 2

Today was the day I saw the doctor. I was kind of pissed because it said my appointment time was 9:15 so we go there early but NOOOO that was my check in time. My appointment time was 930, which they still ran late on. ANYWAYS
We talked to the doctor about what was going on and why I was here. Basically he said that there is nothing obvious that they can see that needs fixing. I asked him if I really needed the stress test that I was supposed to have this afternoon or if there was any way I could get out of it. We decided that I did not have to do the stress test PRAISE THE LORD! and that instead I will do another heart cathertizaton. This time with the cath. they will be looking more at the blood flow through my chambers to check for obstruction and they will check the pressure also. We know that I do have some obstruction but it is minimal. If they find that I have more later in the heart beat when I am doing stuff or they find that I have high pressure then they will do a myectomy (which is removing some of the muscle). If i do not have those things then I will go home and he will send some recommendations and we will continue to play with my medications. While I am relieved that I do not have to do a stress test I am still really stressed over my options. I do not want to go home and suffer while we play around I want to feel better and be done with all this garbage.
Sadly I am hoping something shows up on the cath so that we can do something the make it better.
I do not know what time the cath is yet. I am supposed to call between 7pm and midnight to find out what time.
I will let you all know when I find out.
NAP TIME

0 comments: