Click Here For Free Blog Templates!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Dec 6, 2008

And the trip begins...

Hey everyone. Here I am blogging from Momma Jean's kitchen!
We left yesterday about 2:30pm. Dan drove for about an hour before the sun flashing threw the trees exhausted him. He asked me if I could drive. Now i was already exhausted an had really just started dozing. I said yes and drove for about an hour while Dan napped. I was so exhausted that I just couldn't drive anymore. Dan still wasn't ready to drive so we pulled into a parking lot and took a nap. When he woke up and was ready to drive the sun had gone down enough that it wasn't bother some anymore. He then decided that since he wasn't tired he would just continue to drive. He did stop twice to nap for about an hour and a half or two and then would continue to drive. We arrived at Jean and Marks house at 8:30 this morning. (mileage wise it should be about 12 hours.) Around 930 I went to bed and then got up again about 230. I feel so much better that i got some sleep but I am still really tired.
Tomorrow we will be having another Thanksgiving with Jean, Mark, Gordon, Gma and Gpa Nusbaum, Amy, Jim and the kids and Callie and Mark. Should be fun. I am excited because there is pumpkin pie!! YEAH!!!
Chip does not like the snow. It is hilarious! We were on the deck and made him go out into the snow to pee. When we let him onto the porch he tried to run into the house and ran into the sliding glass door. It was HILARIOUS! He is fine and still is.
I will post pictures of the snow later when I have my laptop out and can get the pictures off of the memory card.
Its almost time for cottage cheese patties for dinner. .yummm food!

0 comments: