Click Here For Free Blog Templates!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Aug 24, 2008

Vacation Day 1 -Traveling

We are in Utah now.. YEAH!!

But yesterday I wrote a blog from my cell and it was nice and long and when it posted it posted all retarded and was mostly "?" I could cry! lol

Anyways I still have on my phone what I posted so here it goes..

"So here I am sitin gin the airport beyond ready to board the flight and get away for a while but then i think about the Chip and i miss him so much and its only been an hour since i left his cute butt with my dad. I think its more the anticipation of missing him for 2 weeks then anything else at this point. I think it will really hit me when we go to bed with out him. ive never gone to bed w dan but with out chip since we got him. its only with out both of them or with out dan but with chip. it will be so wierd.
well since i am running out of room and its time to get asnack for the flight and use the potty here cause they are nicer then the ones on the plane.. thats what theagaent just told us. lol! here we go!"


Yesterday wasnt too bad. I have 2 laptop batteries and they lasted the whole day which rocked. We had a very short layover, just long enough to get to our next gate, grab food get back tot he gate and get on the plane. We ended up eating on the plane while they finished getting ready for departure. The second flight started off pretty funny though. We got on the plane and dan started to put his bag under the chair in frount of us like he was supposed to do and the woman started tellinghim he couldnt put it under her chair because that is where her stuff is and there is breakable stuff in it so he said okay and just kept it at his feet while we quickly ate our lunch and let people finish boarding. Right before we finished eating (we were going to put his bag up when we were done) the flight attendant came over and told the row in front of us (the bulk head) that the space under their seats was ours not hers.. she was pissed! it was awesome. So she had to move her stuff and dan got to put his stuff under the chair.. Sucks for her!

Anyways that was the extent of our excitement. When we got here we met up with Ben and Tiff and tried to go see a movie but all the movies we were interested in didnt start for over an hour so we gave up grabbed some TacoTime and came back to Barrys and started to watch a movie here.

Tonight Barry will get back in town and things will pick up a little more.. I am going to go read more of my book.. :)

TTYL

0 comments: