Click Here For Free Blog Templates!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Aug 19, 2008

Aug 19

What a day today has been... I had to go to the orthopedic today. Originally I was going for my wrist since I twisted it a few weeks ago but decided to have my knee looked at also. I had a cortizone shot previously so I was hoping to get one today because my knee has been killing me lately. Of course the doctor starts playing with my knee and testing how mobile my knee cap is. He also told me that a cortizone shot was not an option because it actually deteriorates the cartilage which can make the whole problem worse. He did however say that on top of having a loose knee cap that i have tendonitis in my knee. He gave me a referal for physical therapy so that I can get some special therapy pulsating ultra sound stuff for the tendonitis. I am excited, I just hope it will feel better. Of course I have to get through the next two weeks, but that will be vacation so it will be great!
I am so excited for vacation but also kind of bummed. The whole trip started out one way and is now completely different. It really sucks though because we changed our flight we have to pay to check in luggage! How crappy is that. I understand having to pay for luggage if you have more then one piece, but paying fo rthe first piece thats just sucky!

So after my doctor appointment I went home to relax for a bit but got a phone call from Karen ( my boss) saying that her boss was at the hotel. As soon as I heard that Dave (Karen's boss) was there I knew i had to get to work right away because he woul dbe sitting talking to her and none of the reports would be done. Once I got to work I did the daily report and went ot the bank. Karen told me that Dave was pissed but wasnt sure about why exactly. When I went to the bank Dan called and we went to lunch at Chili's, it was soo good and nice to be away from the hotel. WHen i got back from the hotel I did the weekly report, with some help from Karen and had it done in less then an hour. That was a record. I usually take a little longer then that but Dave was waiting for the report because he was going to take it with him instead of us paying to fed ex it.

So overall, today was very busy and long and i am very exhausted.
I'm going to watch the end of Secret Life of an American Teenager and then The Hills.. (yes I know I am a dork!)
good night!

0 comments: