Click Here For Free Blog Templates!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Aug 16, 2008

First Blog

Well here is my first blog on this site. Hopefully there will be many more to come. I plan on blogging about the summer and probably about work and just life in general.

Tonight we had a couple of friends over for dinner and a fire which was nice. Jeremy who lives around the corner came with his dog Kuma, and James came with his dog Brizby. It was nice to just sit and talk, even though the bugs were out and trying to bite me! I think Chip even got bit because he keeps scratching. poor thing! He has had such a rough week!

I had to take Chip to the vet on Wednesday to get all his vaccinations which was easy enough. When i get there they took him away from me to take his blood for a heart worm test and he made the saddest noise I have ever heard. Once they brought him back he didn't want to leave my arms. So they gave him the rest of the vacines and I took him to see Dan at work. Then Chip and I went home and I went to take a nap because I had to work 3 to 11. About an hour into my nap Chip started throwing up, after the second time I rushed him back to the vet where they gave him an anti-nausea medication. After that he was much better. He went to work with me because I couldn't leave him home by himself, but when Dan got off work he came and got Chip and took him home. Anyways... now Chip has a NASTY bruise from where they took his blood. It takes up half his neck and is very red, Dan keeps joking that its a hicky! Now Chips got these bug bite on top of all of that and I just feel soo bad for him!



Now I am watching the Olympics. I would say that these are the best since 1996 in Atlanta Georgia but it is really the only ones I have been able to watch since then. I think we are doing great given the fact that we have the most medals right now with 55 . Michael Phelps should be doing another race soon, and it will be his world record breaking medal for the most medals in a single Olympics! I just think that is too cool!

Well I am going to grab something to eat to settle my stomach so I can take my meds and watch a little more of the Olympics then I am off to bed.. Goodnight!

0 comments: