Click Here For Free Blog Templates!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Aug 21, 2008

So, its thursday and I have just one more day of work before our vacation starts. As I have said before I am very excited about going on vacation, but I am going to miss Chip terribly and that makes me kind of not want to go at all. At least Chip will be at my parents so I know he will be okay, but it will be super hard leaving him behind. What will I do with out him for 2 weeks!!
Atleast work will be fairly calm tomorrow..I hope.. I have to help get some reports done and then the housekeepers decided there would be a pot luck tomorrow. After all that I get to come home and get everything packed and ready to go. My dad will be here late tomorrow night and will stay the night. He will then drop us off on saturday at the airport and then take the Chippers to my moms where Chip will get to play with everyone there for 2 weeks. I guess its a good thing I talk to my mom everyday, now I wont have to bug someone else to see how Chip is doing.

Well time to cuddle with the Chippers and watch the rest of Stop Loss

:)

0 comments: