Click Here For Free Blog Templates!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Aug 28, 2008

Vacation Day 2 & 3 continued and PICTURES

So I really don't have much to say about the past two days.
We had a great time at the zoo on Tuesday. The weather was very nice, in the mid 80s i think. It was perfect!

As for yesterday it was all about reading and errands! We all went to get a few things that we needed for dinner on Saturday after we finish setting up for the wedding. I also bought book 3 and 4 because I was having such a hard time finding book 3. I figured if I found it I would buy it, which is a good thing because I just finished book 2!

This afternoon we are picking up Joel and Sam from the airport. Though I am under strict instructions not to bring Barry and Vicki to the airport to pick them up. Poor Sam is so nervous and wants to clean up after a day on an airplane. Should be fun!!

Anyways, here are some pictures I have taken so far.


These were taken when we drove up to Brighton Ski Lodge.




These are a few pictures (from A LOT) from the Zoo.















Here are the links to the photo albums to look at the rest of the pictures.
Mountain Pictures
Zoo Pictures

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

It looks like you had some fun!! Chip is jealous that you are there playing with all of those other animals while he is stuck here with Gram!!! And that big black dog that doesn't like it when he barks...and the teenager with the heavy feet...and the other boy who lets him snuggle all night long...