Click Here For Free Blog Templates!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Aug 18, 2008

Muddy Water

Ok so this isn't a video it is just a song but I really wanted to post it. As some of you know I went to see Trace Adkins a few weeks ago at the Naval Base. It was a free concert and it was FANTASTIC! He is soo awesome. Anyways he song mostly songs off of his greatest hits album, but he also sung a couple of songs off of his new album that is going to be coming out. This song is called Muddy Water and I fell in love with it. It is such a good song and not something you would expect from Trace Adkins. I heard it on the radio today as I got in the car to go to work.. Let me tell you it was a great way to start the day. It must have just been released to the radio today because it was the first time I have heard it on the radio. Ohh I am so excited. I am trying to post it in this specific post but it wont let me.

If I can figure it out I will post it in this blog or atleast let you know where you can find it.

I will write more later.

:)

0 comments: