Click Here For Free Blog Templates!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Aug 11, 2011

No gym but Busy day!

I must confess. I did not go to the gym today. I did however get a lot done.


  • I went to get some paper work done for the car so when we have the last thing (dan has to make a call to get it) everything will be ready to register our car here in Mo. I was given the wrong information about the location where I needed to go so I drove to the office I was told to go to and found out that the place I needed to be was down the street from home. Because I was already driving I drove to the correct place and then walked from where I was able to park the car (about a block away). 
  • After getting that paper work I figured I was driving so I would go ahead and pick up the dry cleaning as I knew it would be more difficult to carry it all home now that it was clean in plastic and not folded up.
  • I also got 2 loads of laundry done and the one from yesterday put away. Today was sheets so I used those clean sheets to make the bed but haven't put the rest of the sheets away yet. That's the plan for after dinner.
  • After the hubs got home I went at got a mattress topper and a new mattress pad that would fit on our bed w/ the topper on it. 
  • When I got home I opened my new purchases and let the mattress topper expand.
  • I then made dinner -- stuffed peppers (which is still in the oven)
  • As soon as I got those in the oven I went and made the bed. A new mattress topper, a new mattress pad, freshly dry cleaned comforter, and freshly laundered sheets and blanket. I am now REALLY anxious for bed time as the bed looks sooo comfortable.
Now I am waiting for dinner to be done so I can eat. All I have left to do is for the other sheets and put it all away. 

Is it bed time yet?

0 comments: