Click Here For Free Blog Templates!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Aug 25, 2011

Depression

Sometimes things in live become overwhelming and you can't put into words whats going on or how it makes you feel which ends up making you feel even more overwhelmed. What are you supposed to do? Who do you talk to? Sometimes the person you would normally talk to, you can't. Sometimes the person you need to talk to, you can't.

I think that is a huge part of why i get depressed, even though I am on an antidepressant. Not because my life sucks or because bad things are happening to me but because I can't always express how I feel about something or explain what is bothering me.

I was seeing someone before we moved but that ended up being more about me dealing with my transplant and how i was doing. But that was never a problem for my depression. And the things I wanted to talk about even to this day I am still not really all that comfortable talking about. But I feel that if I don't talk about it then it will never get better. How do you force yourself to talk about something that makes you uncomfortable?

Stuff like this has been running through my head lately. I have a therapy appointment Sept 13th, I hope that i won't completely fall apart before then and that I will have the strength to talk about what is really tearing me up.



1 comments:

Vintage Fangirl said...

Katie - I know exactly what you are saying. I was taking anti-depressants a few years ago and it helped a bit, but I never did really find a professional to talk to. I think Barb has been my therapist for years. LOL I believe having this blog is a good place for you to express your feelings. We are all here to support you and you are definitely not alone.
xo
Marie