Click Here For Free Blog Templates!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Aug 16, 2011

The last few days have been pretty quiet and simple.
Sunday, Dan and I did a double session at the gym since we didn't go on Saturday. We did some of the weight machines and then some cardio. I had to be careful with some of the weights and actually had to skip a few because of my sternum and muscles in my upper chest.
Yesterday (Monday) I ran a couple errands with the pup. We went to Home Depot to get light bulbs to replace the ones that had gone out on Sunday. After that we went over to PetsMart to get Chip food so I wont have to worry about it when I get home from Baltimore.


Speaking of Baltimore, I leave tomorrow. I am so overwhelmed. I leave early tomorrow morning and will meet my mom in Charlotte, NC. We will then fly together to Baltimore, go to the hotel and clean up and then head to my donor family's house for dinner. I am so excited and nervous. Right now I am waiting for the laundry to finish drying so I can finish packing though I am pretty much done. Can it be tomorrow yet??

0 comments: