Click Here For Free Blog Templates!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Jan 10, 2009

Slowly Getting Better

So my year has gotten somewhat better. I am still dealing with a complete bitch at work and depending on how monday goes I may be saying it is me or her, HOPEFULLY it will be me and she will be gone and then everyone will be happy again. Besides her work hasnt been too bad. I have been super busy but I am caught up so I don't feel bad taking it easy anymore. I had a lot to clean up and get organized....it only took 3 1/2 weeks....but I am done! Now i just have to keep up and everything will be fine and dandy.
This with Dan have been awesome. We have been spending a lot of time together and went out on a date the other night. We went and say Marley and Me. It was very cute :) the end did make me get tears in my eyes which did overflow but I did not cry outright. However the girl a few seats over was sobbing and i think her boyfriend was asleep.LOL!
Last night we had Dill (who is living with us) James(Godwin), Jeremy, Esmie and baby Jayden over for dinner. It was a lot of fun and I got to spend tons of time with Jayden. I have now really seen him awake. I saw him awake a little last weekend when we drove up to Fredricksburg for the day, but last night was just so much fun. I got to feed him and just chill with him :).
Now last weekend we went to Fredricksburg to get something from Esmie's moms house while she was up there visiting. It was a nice day just chillin in the car, I slept a little and talked with Jeremy and Dan a lot which was nice. Joel and Sam also came down which was nice. The night they got here was Friday January 2nd and I was having an awful afternoon. But on Saturday morning I went out with Sam and we got mani,pedis and our eye brows done. Now that was a morning of firsts. I have never let anyone outside my family touch my feet and let me tell you I would go every day if I could now. The chair that you sit in is a huge massaging chair and it was heaven. I want one of those chairs for myself :) Then Sam was getting her eye brows done and i decided to be brave and get mine done too.. While it didnt hurt then they were a little sore a couple days later and i had a lot of little bumps like wanna be zits or ingrown hairs, but those are all gone now :) I also started using that Neutrogina wave which is awesome. I use it in the morning and it makes my face tingle, especially the first time. Then with the cold my face as been so dry from the heater running so i started using neutrogina mosturizer and now my face feels btter.. :)

anyways I will post some pictures from last night a little later (and pictures of the deer in the backyard) But for now im going to bug dan so that we can do somethign so i don't fall asleep sitting her eon the couch. He is reading New Moon from the Twilight series and I cant get him away from it this mroning :(

Have a good day!

0 comments: