Click Here For Free Blog Templates!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Jan 15, 2009

PCU ward of NMCP

So here I am again, my "home away from home". I am in the Progressive Care Unit at Naval Medical Center Portsmouth.
I came in yesterday with severe chest pain and dizziness. It has been a crappy two days but I am still alive, that is the most important part. We don't know why I am having such bad dizzy spells but we are hoping they just go away. I was in the process of changing heart medications so I am on very low dosages which could in the end be par tof the problem. They have decided to switch the medicines faster since I am being monitored and don't have to go to the clinic every few days before I change the medications more. It is such a mess but hopefully it will all work out.
Please keep up they prayers. They are definitely needed.

Thank you and good night :)

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was looking for NMCP PCU pictures on google, and came upon your blog. I used to work there from 2005 to sep 2008. I was an HM3, i wonder you were ever my patient. I just want to give you my best wishes and hope you eel better. Make sure that they take care of you over at the PCU. if not, make sure you tell me..ill take care of them.lol
---HM3 smolinski---
bambaryla@yahoo.com