Click Here For Free Blog Templates!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Jan 19, 2009

Honey...I'm Home

Hey Everyone I am home from the hospital. In the 5 days I was there we got a lot done...
Here is a list:
♥ Stopped Toprol (beta-blocker, heart medication)
♥ Started Verapimil (calcium-blocker, heart medication)
♥ Turned on Pacemaker, therefore increasing heart rate and blood pressure
♥ Re-hydrated
♥ Stopped Ranolizine (heart medication)

Here is a list of what I need to do at the doctors tomorrow:
♥ Discuss increasing Verapimil dose
♥ Get Vision referral
♥ Get Physical Therapy referral
♥ Ask for nausea prescription for when needed
♥ Ask for arm blood pressure cuff prescription
♥ Find out about disability paper work for Federal Jobs

What I need to do outside of the doctor:
♥ Call to get my Psych appointment for a medication check
♥ Find out about partial disability that allows me to work part time.


So much to do...ahh!!

1 comments:

Momma Jean & Mark said...

so glad you are doing better! Keep us informed as to what is going on. You are in our prayers.
Love ya,
Momma Jean