Click Here For Free Blog Templates!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Nov 11, 2008

So this weekend was kinda sucky. I had started taking the new medication, but I was shaking so much that I couldnt sleep. We arent sure if it was the medication or just that I was so tired from barely sleeping before I started taking it. But I was also barely eating.. (still am barely eating) I am just not hungry which kinda sucks because I love food.
Yesterday after talking with the doctor we decided that I should take ambien to help me sleep. Boy did it help! I woke up once in the middle of the night and that is like amazing. On top of that i fell asleep pretty quickly!
Yesterday I also went back to work. i am going to work part time so that while we are in Mn we are able to pay some bills.
Thanks for the prayers
I will update more later :)

0 comments: