Click Here For Free Blog Templates!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Nov 4, 2008

McCain/Palin 2008

So i voted. and it sucked lol!! I thought "its raining, all those working people wont want to get there work clothes all wet and muddy they will go later.." I was very wrong. Originally i had planned on going around 8 am.. Instead I went at 6:30.. I should have gone with my original plan! i waited an hour and half to vote. Got hit in the head half a dozen times by the umbrella of the guy behind me. Plus he kept moving the umbrella and all the water off of it dripped on my. I was pissed! I was also in a TON of pain. I was in pain before I went but figured I would go vote and then come home and be in bed by 730 and take a nap. Sadly, I have still not taken a nap and it is almost 930. My groin hurts from the heart cath. Im not supposed to be standing on it for that long so yeaaa.. So with that, my chest and being hit int he head im hurting and tired and happily drugged now that I am home.

That is probably why i am rambling so much.. So im going to shut up and watch TV until my mom calls to tell me that Jake's nose had be cauterized and then go to bed..

later :)

btw.> GO VOTE!

::EDIT @ 12:42PM :: Jake is a baby and didn't have his nose cauterized...

0 comments: