Click Here For Free Blog Templates!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Nov 18, 2008

Dr. A to John Hopkins F* U

Today I went to have my EKG done to make sure that the new medication wasn't changing my heart rate too much. Dr Adinaro told me last week to come in this week to have it done just for precautionary reasons. I have only been taking the medication in the morning but because it hasn't caused any shaking I am going to start taking it at night also. When I had the EKG done they took it to Dr. Adinaro and then I went to talk to him. He told me that John Hopkins called and he told them that I was going to go to the Mayo Clinic. I guess the doctor, that I was supposed to see, called about appointments that they opened up the first week of December. Dr Adinaro I guess told him that he would talk to me, but since I have already started the paperwork and stuff for Mayo Clinic we will just keep my appointment the way it is. Dr Adinaro said Ill just tell them to fuck off or fuck you. I about died laughing. He told me that he would send me to Mayo Clinic if he had the choice so while I still think JH would be more convenient, Mayo is the better choice for many reasons.

Admissions from Langley called today also about my TDY (temporary duty) paperwork. Since we have no specifics when it comes to whats going to happen and how long we are going to be there they are going to wait to do the papers until we get back. Then she will back date from the day we left until they day we get back. With these papers and all of our receipts (for gas, food, parking, hotel, etc) we will get reimbursed. They can not put Dan's name on the papers because he is Active Duty Coast Guard. So Dan has to talk to his Chief and Sir to have them file for him to go TAD (which they said they would do, just to let them know). Once all that is taken care of we can put all charged on his military credit card so that we don't have to spend any of our money. Then once we get back and get reimbursed we can pay off that credit card and we wont have to worry about adding debt to any of our personal cards.

It is all so confusing and complicated but it is coming together and is almost done.
3 weeks until my testing starts!!!!

0 comments: