Click Here For Free Blog Templates!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Nov 5, 2008

Hmm..

Ok so firstly I would like to say I am completely bummed by the outcome of the election yesterday..

Now that is over...

I went to see Dr. Adinaro this morning. I will be starting my new medication today and going back next week for a EKG follow up to make sure the medication doesnt effect my heart rate in a bad way. He is going to contact the Mayo Clinic to see if they can get me in faster. He said he doubts it will take longer then a month for me to get in there. He has previous experience with them and while he does think Johns Hopkins is great he is more into Mayo. Soooo.. we shall see.

Now its time to lay down for a bit with my little cuddle bug.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

what a cute pair od cuddle bugs...