Click Here For Free Blog Templates!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Sep 9, 2008

Inspection

Wow, what a day today was. We had our inspection by Carlson today at work and it just sucked. Thank God it ended up not being the "official" inspection. Instead Bill just told us how the inspection works. While he did the inspection it doesn't really count. Now we know what they look for and how the numbers work. What they expect from each property. He should be doing another inspection before the end of the year, though the way inspections are done will be changing with the new year. That should be interesting.
Other then that things are pretty much the same at work.. Shitty. I really want another job but I can't take a pay cut so I don't know what I am going to do. Its also scary to think about another job because right now I have job security. Unless I really fuck up they won't get rid of me, not right now at least.
Well now that the bills are paid and the kitchen is stocked, it is time to relax for the night :)

Good night

0 comments: