Click Here For Free Blog Templates!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Sep 26, 2008

Been a while.

Helloooo

So i havent written since i got my new laptop, basically because i am LAZY :).
I love my new laptop, its so purrrrdy!
A lot has been going on since then though. Firstly, Karen (my manager) went on a trip to Manager school for Carlson. So all of last week I played manager, but because of personal issues between me and the person that works the front desk I avoided this place for all that it is worth. She tries to push every button and if i tell her to knock it off she gets bent out of shape. Since we couldnt afford to loose her I couldnt piss her off so I just avoided the situation.
On top of that I started doing physical therapy again for my knee because it was hurting so badly I couldn't stand it anymore. I also went to the doctor for my stomach (since I was sick in Utah) and he wanted me to get an echocardiogram done and see my cardiologist.
That was a piece of work, let me tell you! I went to make an appointment for my echo and they told me they didn't have any appointments open because they were doing some type of training so to keep calling and as soon as they had an appointment they would give it to me. Then i told them I needed to see the cardiologist afterwards and they were like oh well his wife is about to have twins so he only gives us a few appointments per day, etc etc.. Well because of that they got me in to get my echo last friday (i first tried to make the appt tuesday, but finally was able to make it when i called thursday). And i saw the cardiologist on wednesday of this week.
The doc told me everything looks great.. well as great as it can look. There have been no changes to my echo which is fantastic! We have decided to increase one of my medications to try to help the pain I get when walking. I ALWAYS feel like I am having a heart attack just because of the way my heart is. We also talked about trying a new medication to help with the pain, but we will see if this dosage increase works first.
So now everything is good to go. YEAH!!
Now if only i didnt have to work tonight because people usck then life would be just dandy!

Oh and Kurt (our previous manager) is going to come visit next week for a day which will be awesome! Can't wait to see him, even though I will be seeing him next month when we go to DC...

fun!

0 comments: