Click Here For Free Blog Templates!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Sep 5, 2008

cell phone drama

I am so pissed. Dan's phone broke so we went to get new phones but for retarded reasons only his phone can be upgraded not mine. So he got this nice phone, which yea would have bummed me out under normal circumstances but really pissed me off today because all he does is bitch about having a phone and how we should cancel the extra line and phones have to much shit on them.. Yet he gets a phone with all the bells and whistles.. where I on the other hand use my phone tons. When he started getting mad that I was mad I tried to explain but he told me I was acting like a child. All i want is him to understand why i am pissed that he got a new phone and I cant.

Such bullshit!

this is the phone he got
http://estore.vzwshop.com/glyde/

0 comments: