Click Here For Free Blog Templates!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Sep 8, 2008

Babbling

Yeah! i get to write again.. yesterday I had so much to write and i started on the drive to meet my family in NC to get Chip back... I was writing the blog from Dan's cell phone but it only allows 1024 characters...:( so i was going to do multiple blogs with all that I had to say but it wouldn't let me post the blog. I could have cried! lol..The sad thing is I can't remember all that I had to say...but I still have a lot of other things to say!

I am so glad to have the Chippers back. He is just so cute... we actually forgot how small and adorable he is! Pictures just don't do him justice. He was so excited when he saw us, but he was scared of my cousin Luke. Luke is 4, i think, and is extremely infatuated with Chip, but he moves a little too fast for Chip.

Charlie and Luke doing a puzzle

It was nice visiting with my family in NC. We got to see Lars, Connie, Luke and Hannah and my great Aunt Toots. Toots seems to be doing well, or as well as can be expected. Hannah is ADORABLE! She has the same chubby cheeks as the first time I saw her but she has gotten so tall. She is 19 months old now and only started walking like a month or two ago.

Hannah


My mom and Hannah watching Chip


Hannah "cuddling" with Aunt Toots


While we were at Lars and Connie's house Dan's brother Garrett started text messaging him about the new computer game that came out called Spore. Dan knew it was coming out but was going to wait until today(Monday) to purchase the game because he had today off. Instead Garrett is telling him how cool the game is and stuff so Dan decided we had to get it then! We have the best buy rewards card and had $45 in certificates so I wanted to order it online and do the in store pick up. Well that was all fine and dandy until we got to the best buy new Lars and Connie's and the inventory people who get those orders and fill them weren't paying attention. After almost 2 hours we finally got the damn game. Then drove home.

Dan and Chip on the drive home

We got home about 10pm and Dan hasn't stopped playing the game since. It kind of sucks. He had all day today to do things, and he didn't do ANYTHING!. It really sucks because there is a lot of stuff we have a hard time getting done since we both work mon-fri. It would have been really convenient if he did things around the house today. But oh well i guess. Just more work for me to do.
On top of all of that we got a letter a few weeks ago from the apartment telling us we owed them money because they needed to fix the carpet. They were asking us for almost $1000. Anyways, we finally went in today to pay for it and asked them why our pet deposit wasn't put towards that. The girl said it was non-refundable and could not be put toward what we owed them, but when she read the paper we signed about the pet fee is said that it was refundable and therefore could be put toward the carpet. So in the end it cost us just short of $600, which still sucks but is A LOT better then $1000.
Another great thing about only having to pay $600 instead of $1000...
I can get a new camera that much sooner!! I am soooo excited. I finally choose which camera I am getting. It is the Nikon P80. It is a point and shoot camera and isn't too big. I wanted something a little slimmer then what I have, but the zoom on this camera is incredible.. its 18x!!!

I am so excited. I can get the camera, an extra battery, a soft case and an 8GB memory card for about $400 on amazon... Though I am thinking about getting the camera itself from best buy with the 2 year warranty.
SO EXCITED!!!


Well I am done babbling :)
Have a great night!

0 comments: