Click Here For Free Blog Templates!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Oct 30, 2008

yummy pain killers

Daniel and I just got back from the hospital pharmacy where I got my new pain killers (lets hope they work). While I was there I stopped by the cardiologist office to see if Dr. Adinaro was available because I just had a heart cath done and the bandage was coming off and so I wanted the wound check and re-bandaged if it needed to be. The nurse was like "Bigelow?" lol!! And i was like yes that is me and she told me to hold on and went and found the doctor. He looked at the incision and said it looked good so I do not need to have the bandage anymore.
We talked for a few minutes and he does want me to start a new medication called ranolozine which we have discussed a few times recently.I will start that as soon as the pharmacy gets it which should be Monday.
We also briefly discussed referrals and decided that the referral would be for John Hopkins. He is going to start working on the referral and let me know where we are at with it on Wednesday at my appointment.
Here is a link for the hypertrophic cardiomyopathy division of the heart clinic at John Hopkins.
Click Me

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I wonder what new painkillers you were prescribed. Are you suffering from a severe back pain like me?