Click Here For Free Blog Templates!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Dec 5, 2009

3 Years Gone By

So its has been a long time since i wrote and I actually left off in the middle of a story. We are going to skip all that :)

Ive been thinking a lot lately about how fast this year has gone. It seems like just yesterday I was taking the Christmas tree down and now we are setting it back up. However, last night it was the 3 year anniversary of Daniel proposing. It amazing me that its been 3 years. On top of it being 3 years since Daniel proposed it has been 7 years since the very first time he emailed me. He had just gotten to Guam and gotten my email from my friend, at the time, Justin.

Time has just gone by so fast...

Here is one of our engagement pictures taken by our roommate Clayton...



and my beautiful ring

3 comments:

Vintage Fangirl said...

OMG! Your ring is gorgeous!!! :)

rachaelgking said...

It's beautiful! Congrats!

Anonymous said...

Happy belated birthday and anniversary! You two look so cute... Love your ring, too!