Click Here For Free Blog Templates!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Oct 30, 2008

BOYS!!!!!!!!

I am incredible irritated right now!
When i left the hospital yesterday they only gave me 15 doses of pain meds which i thought was the stupidest thing in the world. I am not going to the doctor until next wednesday and i average 5 to 6 doses a day. So basically I would run out on saturday and be back in the ER crying in pain. So after getting the run around of who i needed to talk to to get more medication I talked to my PCM. He could not believe that they put me on this particular pain killer. He said it was highly addictive and not something that should be taken regularly like I am taking it. Instead he is going to give me a different medication and said i can take this stuff for pain that may come through. So i tell Dan that it was time to go (he stayed home to make sure i was okay since this was my first day home and therefore my first day doing stuff besides walking from the bed to the bathroom and back in the hospital). So I get ready and THEN he decides he is going to eat. Now he started saying he was hungry 2 1/2 hours ago and when i mentioned mac & cheese he said ok. So i figured he would make it because I can't stand that long to cook anything.When i asked him about it 10 minutes ago he was like i didnt know i was supposed ot make it. I was like wlel there was no way in hell I was going to be cooking. ANYWAYS! I am irritated that I got ready and was ready to walk out the door and he decides to eat now! I am so tired and in pain I really don't want to be going to get the meds. I want him to go by himself but I know that its just easier for my to shut up and go then to fight with him. So he is going to drop me off at the pharmacy in the hospital and then go to the commissary and get some food then come get me.

ANYWAYS sounds like he is almost done so hopefully now it is time to go..

yeah for pain killers!

0 comments: