Click Here For Free Blog Templates!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Feb 12, 2009

Work Update

Yesterday I had a meeting with one of the owners about everything that is going on at the hotel. I think the meeting went very well but I am very nervous as to what the outcome will be because I have been blown off before about these problems. I do hope that they will take the right steps to fixing the hotel. Sadly, nothing has been done yet like I would have loved but it is nice because I do have a few medical things I have to finish before I can start working the desk again. Today I had a dentist appointment, tomorrow I have a chiropractor consult follow up and then next week I FINALLY get to see the psychiatrist and get my medication adjust and I also get to start my disability!!

Secondly, I would just like to share that 'He's Just NOT That Into You' is really cute! It was very enjoyable and I am glad that Dan gave in and took me. I do not know what we will be doing on Valentine's Day and would prefer to keep it quiet as I am not a fan of large groups. If we do anything we will probably go to the movies Saturday morning like we normally do. HOWEVER!! Because all the post offices around here close so early (for our work hours and the distance they are from the house) so we are going to get our passports on Saturday morning because one of the post offices that does pictures also is open from 9am-2pm. It will be much easier then having to rush too much after work.

That is all :)

0 comments: