Click Here For Free Blog Templates!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Feb 26, 2009

Glasses

So I got my glasses today! They look way cute, but are giving me a headache. Hopefully once I get used to them they will take away the headaches that I was getting. Or at least some of those headaches. I know some are from my heart needed more oxygen so then my brain doesn’t get enough but I don’t know why I get them when I am reading or concentrating on something. Hopefully the glasses will help that. The optometrist said I have astigmatism and a focus problem which could be the source of the headaches. Sadly though.. I have to be difficult when it comes to my glasses like have I have been all my life and get “old” people glasses. They are progressive lenses so that I only need one pair of glasses. The top half makes looking for away more clear and easier to focus on and the bottom half is more for reading and seeing really close. And those lenses fade into each other in the middle. Its really weird and will definitely take time to get used to. I have to move my entire head when I look down or to the sides because of it which kind of sucks but I guess I just have to deal with it. I can’t ever be an easy patient. :)

 

Anyways, here are a few pictures..

Snapshot_20090226_7 Snapshot_20090226_1

0 comments: