Click Here For Free Blog Templates!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Jun 6, 2012

What's yours?


Have you ever been asked what your favorite movie is? Usually your response is asking for clarification. Are we talking all time favorite or resent releases? Favorite comedy or drama? etc.

Usually the question is about your all time favorite. But when you are asked you can't seem to pick just one? 
That is how I usually am. I could give you a list of my favorite movies. When I watch some of the movies on my list of favorites I sometimes forget what my all time favorite movie actually is. However, every time I watch My Girl I realize that, no questions asked, THIS is my favorite movie. Other movies I love that are in my list of favorites may have been a favorite at one point or another but it will never be my #1 all time favorite.



My Girl was released to theaters 20 years, 6 months and 10 days ago. I may not remember exactly what day I saw it the first time, but its been at least 20 years. And for those 20 years it has been my absolute favorite movie of all time! 




0 comments: