Click Here For Free Blog Templates!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Jun 10, 2012

Out of boredom and annoyance the other day I decided to sign up for the 14day trial of ancestry.com. If what I have found so far is correct, then I am very intrigued. Not really by anything specific, but more by how much there is. I have only met my grandparents a handful of times but I do not remember them at all. From what I do know, my grandfather very rarely spoke of his family and my grandmother didn't speak much of hers. This is all on my father's side. There are many generations of information that my aunt has found on my mom's side of the family. I will probably cancel my subscription to ancestry before the 14 days are up because I don't want to start paying for it when I am going on vacation for a month. I definitely want to learn more about my ancestry. I also signed up for the DNA ancestry thing. I can't wait until I get the email saying they have a test for me. I think I will find out SOOO much more then what I can find right now. 

Time to watch the second half of True Blood and hit the sack. I have some volunteer work to do tomorrow up at Hanley Road, sending out some thank you notes. Hopefully I will sleep better tonight then I did last night!!

 

0 comments: