Click Here For Free Blog Templates!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Dec 19, 2008

Little Shopping Spree

So Dan and I went shopping last night, there were a few things we needed to get like...Stocking holders so we don't ruin our mantel. They are so cute cause its a set of 3 Deer, BUT!!! One looks like a daddy deer, one looks like a mommy deer, and one looks like a baby deer!!


We also got a banana hanger so my bananas wont go bad so fast anymore. A TP and magazine holder for the hall bathroom so that it isnt so messy when another person starts using it. We also got a few other small things for around the house...

Then we got SHOES!! We both needed shoes so it was like a Christmas present to each other that we got to open early (we are both wearing them today). I was kinda bummed because the ones I got came in a white shoe with a blue design and were 10dollars LESS then the ones I got.. But they didnt have any but the show model which was a size 8, and I am a size 9. How much does that suck...
Anyways here are my shows..


And here are Dan's shoes.





I also finished decorating the tree yesterday, so here is the final result!



::EDIT 1/1/09 7:45pm::i had dan and my shows backwards, but its fixed.

0 comments: