Click Here For Free Blog Templates!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Apr 11, 2009

Easter Weekend

Wow, I can't believe it has been a month since I wrote last...and even then i didn't really write much.
Dan's mom, Momma Jean, and step dad, Mark, got into town last night. This is the first time they have come to visit us so it is really nice for them to see our house and all that fun stuff. They have been to Virginia Beach before but haven't seen the area we live in. We are going to show off where we work (well more where Dan works) and do some touristy stuff. We are planning on going to Williamsburg on Monday. I am excited I want to do more touristy stuff while we live here. There is so much in this area so now would be the perfect time to take advantage. As the weather gets nicer it will be more fun.
Tomorrow we will be going to Easter service which I am also very excited about. As I have gotten more into Church I am reminded of what I have been missing. I just hope that I can get to where I want to be with my faith.
I hope everyone has a great Easter! I will write more and post pictures later!

0 comments: